Global Marketing Manager - Cloud Security
This job posting is no longer active.
Milton Keynes, BKM, United Kingdom
Job ID: 41098
The Global Marketing Manager, Cloud Security is responsible for developing messaging, creating and executing campaigns, and supporting the enablement of internal teams and partners across various Cloud Security solutions.
Hiring in the US, Canada or UK
- Create the global value prop messaging framework for the Cloud Security category based off of Ingram Micro’s unique position in the market, with an emphasis on the broader security landscape and opportunity.
- Collaborate with local marketers to localize and execute an agnostic Cloud Security marketing program.
- Develop a wide range of marketing collateral to communicate the value proposition of offerings and drive strong demand generation to meet high performance targets.
- Drive cross collaboration and enablement across the Cloud Security teams and traditional Security business units to ensure the achievement of marketing goals.
- Manage day-to-day engagement with a handful of strategic vendors to develop a marketing strategy, in coordination with the overall Security portfolio objectives.
- Manage the day-to-day marketing relationship with investment countries, optimize programs and share best practices across countries throughout the year.
- Provide program training and onboarding support for Cloud Security geos to get teams up and running in a short span of time and successfully meet revenue targets.
What you bring to the role:
- 6+ years of marketing programmatic experience is required
- 2+ year’s experience working with channel partners to deliver programs, campaigns and incentives
- Experience developing comprehensive go-to-market plans with F100 companies and executing across international markets
- Deep understanding of Cloud Security solutions preferred
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and exhibit excellent multi-tasking skills. The ability to effectively influence stakeholders/project teams and to be well-skilled in both oral and written communication is required.
- Facilitation skills: Ability to facilitate meetings by utilizing effective presentation skills and be a liaison between internal/external teams and stakeholders.
- Presentation skills: Excellent written, analytical, and business development skills to balance strategic thinking and execution of tasks including the ability to crisply communicate and present at an executive level.
- Analytical skills: Detail-oriented with the ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding.
- Organizational skills: Ability to work with the vast array of information gathered and organize the details to easily consumable way to all key stakeholders.
- Interpersonal skills: Ability to work collaboratively across complex team structures.
- Time management skills: Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and consistently meet deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.