Cisco Sales Specialist
This job posting is no longer active.
Milton Keynes, BKM, United Kingdom
Job ID: 41285
Cisco Sales Specialist, Roles and Responsibilities.
Ingram Micro are looking for a Cisco Sales Specialist to build strong relationships within a customer base, to sell and promote services to support the demands of the technical solution. Developing and maintaining an excellent rapport and executing on high standards of customer service, whilst maintaining and growing revenue and profit, the individual will be working as part of a large team of dedicated Cisco resource in one of Ingram Micro’s most critical departments.
Individuals will be assigned a predetermined client base as well as being expected to look for and develop new accounts and opportunities wherever possible. The individual will need to have previous successful outbound calling experience and use their relationship-building skills to maintain customer loyalty and encourage spend growth. The role is solution focused and individuals will need to develop a strong understanding of the relevant programmes, incentives, products and services offered by Cisco, to enable them to provide the best in class service and support to their customer base.
Your role will primarily be to engage with the customer and provide access to the brilliant offerings available, whilst also working as part of an award winning team in one of the most profitable areas of our business
Internal sales representative. Promote the vendor’s product and service offering within Ingram Micro
- Provide information on Cisco offerings
- Become a Trusted Advisor for both internal and external customers
- Provide pricing and quotations to customers / place orders.
- Follow up on sales leads and opportunities
- Answering and resolving queries and providing quotations and lead time information in a timely manner, demonstrating commercial understanding of the various pricing structures to win business and maintain and grow our profitability
- Provide regular sales forecasts and business updates to your Product Manager and Line Manager and achieve and exceed specific targets in line with business expectations
- Accurately manage, nurture and monitor deal progress
- Maintain and improve Services & marketing knowledge within Ingram Micro sales force
- Training initiatives to increase knowledge and skills.
- Support your product manager on sales focus days at Ingram Micro and at customers.
- Understand Ingram Micro’s Value proposition, business model, service offerings and USPs in relation to competitive offerings and be able to explain and position them appropriately
- Have a strong commercial awareness of the needs of customers, Cisco and Ingram Micro
- Actively seeking new opportunities with both trading accounts and new business accounts
- Confidently and effectively engaging with customers over the telephone as one of several ways of building, maintaining and developing relationships and identifying new opportunities
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times to all stakeholders
- Develop exceptional business relationships at all levels of Customers’ organisations
- Able to consistently work towards and meet/exceed daily, weekly, monthly, and annual targets on a wide range of performance measures
- Self-motivated and resilient, able to handle rejection
- Will take the initiative and use appropriate judgement in a crisis
- Able to work speedily without compromising quality, be flexible and able to prioritise workloads
- Deals effectively with confrontation and aims to secure a win/win outcome
Educational and Job Experience Required
- Previous experience in a Sales, Account Management and/or Administrative environment with a proven track record of success
- Excellent communicator using both written and verbal format
- PC Literate - Including Microsoft Office suite, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- Can work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs Grade C and above (must include Maths and English)
- A Levels/equivalent and above desirable
- Understanding of appropriate products, solutions and Channel market is an advantage
- Previous Experience of CRM would be useful