Lead, Operations-USA / WEEKEND SHIFT (Airwest)
This job posting is no longer active.
Plainfield, IN, United States
Job ID: 41304
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates. We Have An Immediate Direct Hire, Full-time Position:
Benefits Offered on Day One! Generous PTO, Including Paid Vacation and Sick Days! Clean, Climate Controlled Bldg, it's always Sunny and 70 degrees! Great Co-Workers and Supervisors!
Position is for our weekend shift: Fri/Sat/Sun, 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM.Position Summary:
- Administers and operates the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment.
- Accounts for all materials and supplies; audits goods received into warehouse. Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment. What you bring to the role:
- Recognized skilled specialist in job area. May be responsible for leading daily operations. May train, delegate and review the work of lower level employees.
- Makes recommendations for new procedures. Incumbents independently perform a wide range of complex duties under general guidance from supervisors.
Previous Experience in a warehouse setting or as a Team Lead High School Diploma or Equivalent Ability to Walk/Stand for Extended Periods of Time Able to Lift up to 50 Pounds Must be at Least 18 Years Old Read and Understand English Drug Screen and Background Check Required Safety Focus
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.