This job posting is no longer active.
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 41110
Ingram Micro is seeking a motivated and talented HR Compensation Intern to join our 10-week PAID Summer Internship Program! We are looking for ambitious college and university students who are ready to expand their skills and apply them to meaningful work with a global organization.
Who is Ingram Micro?
Ingram Micro is the world’s largest distributor of technology. We touch about 80% of the technology being used in the world today, which means YES, we’ve probably touched some part of that phone, tablet, or laptop you’re on way before you did! With operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide, we generated $50 billion in revenue just last year! After over 40 years in the industry, we’re continuing to expand our footprint and we’d love to expand it with you!!
How do you stand out?:
You are an analytical thinker who likes to solve problems. You are detail oriented. You like working in excel, and don’t mind sifting through large of amounts of data in an excel spreadsheet
Essential responsibilities of your role:
· Create, enter and audit data in Excel spreadsheets
· Assist with various compensation analysis
· Assist with company-wide Global Leveling implementation
· Assist with putting together offer/promo offers and relocation agreements and worksheets
· Assist with updating salary structures
· Assist with salary surveys participation
· Other administrative support duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities you need to have:
· Basic analytical skills
· Ability to multi-task
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
· Must know how to handle confidential information
What this position offers you:
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions or future sponsorship.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.