This job posting is no longer active.
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 41108
Ingram Micro is seeking a motivated and talented Data Warehousing Intern to join our 10-week PAID Summer Internship Program! We are looking for ambitious college and university students who are ready to expand their skills and apply them to meaningful work with a global organization.
Who is Ingram Micro?
Ingram Micro is the world’s largest distributor of technology. We touch about 80% of the technology being used in the world today, which means YES, we’ve probably touched some part of that phone, tablet, or laptop you’re on way before you did! With operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide, we generated $50 billion in revenue just last year! After over 40 years in the industry, we’re continuing to expand our footprint and we’d love to expand it with you!!
How do you stand out?
You are a naturally inquisitive, analytical thinker who constantly seeks to understand the “bigger picture”. Your focus is to drive change and seek opportunity for knowledge on Data Warehousing and Governance. A natural organizer and driver to get things effectively done with passion. You will work and engage with an ecosystem with People, Process and Global IT.
Essential responsibilities of your role:
· Assist with ongoing projects in Data Warehousing and IT Services and Support including+: Magellan and Global Data Warehouse, Celonis, and integration of data from Enterprise System Sources to Downstream Target Application and Reporting Systems. Reporting out Data Warehouse for key performance indicators as identified.
· Assist in day-to-day activities to help further department initiatives as directed by team mentors and/or management
· Work on a given project, as outlined by the manager and/or mentor at the beginning of the Internship program
· Attend all Internship program meetings, events, and career development workshops
· Attend Global IT meetings as required by mentors.
· Create and present a final project at the program ending ceremony to managers, mentors, and peers
· Create communication plan for Data Strategy and Governance.
· Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities you need to have:
What this position offers you:
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
*Students should only apply if they just completed their education or plan to complete by 2022 and remain in SoCal to pursue a full-time position in the Global Information Technology department at Ingram Micro.
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions or future sponsorship.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.