This job posting is no longer active.
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 41260
Ingram Micro is seeking a motivated and talented Corporate IT Finance Intern to join our 10-week PAID Summer Internship Program! We are looking for ambitious college and university students who are ready to expand their skills and apply them to meaningful work with a global organization.
Who is Ingram Micro?
Ingram Micro is the world’s largest distributor of technology. We touch about 80% of the technology being used in the world today, which means YES, we’ve probably touched some part of that phone, tablet, or laptop you’re on way before you did! With operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide, we generated $50 billion in revenue just last year! After over 40 years in the industry, we’re continuing to expand our footprint and we’d love to expand it with you!!
How do you stand out?
You are a go getter that is eager to take on new assignments, not afraid to ask questions and excited to learn new tools/technology. You’re a clear communicator, organized and have a strong attention to detail.
Essential responsibilities of your role:
· Assist with Invoice Processing (FPA), PRs in Finance Repository
· Closing WBSs, POs, and updating WBS for correct IS & Finance Owners
· Audit Journal Entries updates on the IS Finance SharePoint site to tie out to SAP
· Assist with updating documentation of Global IS Finance Procedures
· Assist with the review of AFCEs for review and approval, help with project creation in SAP
· Assist with month end closes and forecasts
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities you need to have:
· Must be pursuing a degree in Finance or Accounting
· Experience in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
What this position offers you:
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions or future sponsorship.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.