Chandler, AZ, United States
Job ID: 41265
Ingram Micro is seeking a motivated and talented Marketing Intern to join our ITAD business for our 10-week PAID Summer Internship Program! We are looking for ambitious college and university students who are ready to expand their skills and apply them to meaningful work with a global organization.
Who is Ingram Micro?
Ingram Micro is the world’s largest distributor of technology. We touch about 80% of the technology being used in the world today, which means YES, we’ve probably touched some part of that phone, tablet, or laptop you’re on way before you did! With operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide, we generated $50 billion in revenue just last year! After over 40 years in the industry, we’re continuing to expand our footprint and we’d love to expand it with you!!
How do you stand out?
You are a creative individual who likes engaging with others. You are also well organized with strong attention to detail and like to work on projects from start to completion.
Essential responsibilities of your role:
· Collaborate on marketing planning
· Assist with the creation of content for collateral and social media
· Perform market analysis and research on competition
· Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
· Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities you need to have:
· Interest in technology
· Understanding of various marketing techniques
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Attention to detail
What this position offers you:
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions or future sponsorship.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.