Chandler, AZ, United States
Job ID: 41266
Ingram Micro is seeking a motivated and talented ITAD Client Services Intern to join our 10-week PAID Summer Internship Program! We are looking for ambitious college and university students who are ready to expand their skills and apply them to meaningful work with a global organization.
Who is Ingram Micro?
Ingram Micro is the world’s largest distributor of technology. We touch about 80% of the technology being used in the world today, which means YES, we’ve probably touched some part of that phone, tablet, or laptop you’re on way before you did! With operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide, we generated $50 billion in revenue just last year! After over 40 years in the industry, we’re continuing to expand our footprint and we’d love to expand it with you!!
How do you stand out?
You are a dynamic candidate who enjoys a diverse range of work assignments, and possesses the drive to be immersed in sales, marketing, and client service functions.
Essential responsibilities of your role:
· Collaborate with senior leadership and their teams in documenting current processes and facilitating the design of future best in class solutions.
· Support the rollout of the annual sales & marketing strategy, which includes drafting white paper, blog and other sales and marketing channels.
· Analyze sales data to modeling trend and make recommendations around possible opportunities.
· Gather business requirements for various dashboards, automated tools, including those that support Sales and Customer Support.
· Support teams in project management needs; including plans, change controls and facilitation of meetings.
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities you need to have:
What this position offers you:
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions or future sponsorship.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.