Business Development Manager - AWS
Auckland, New Zealand
Job ID: 41223
Ingram Micro proudly serves customers across a broad spectrum of industries, from fast-growing brands to Global 2000 enterprises and are dedicated to facilitating their success, through our global cloud platform, world-class technology, strategic partnerships, and decades of expertise.
We are currently seeking a highly competent and results driven Business Development Manager to join our Cloud team and be responsible for driving growth of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) business. Noting that this is a new vendor in our IaaS portfolio, this role requires the identification of new AWS opportunities; helping partners to onboard, achieve technical capability and grow.
Based in our Apollo Drive office and reporting to the Cloud General Manager, this role requires a high level of technical competency (including relevant IaaS certifications) as well as an ability to train partners on all IaaS / PaaS offerings and help them develop a pipeline of sales opportunities.
About the Role:
- Provide specialist advice and become the AWS trusted advisor for Ingram Micro partners
- Build strong relationships with partners and actively engage in market and across the IMNZ business to quickly build pipeline and achieve targets
- Proactively identify growth opportunities in the market, with both partners and their customers
- Prior technical sales experience with IaaS
- Professional with existing strong relationships within the IT community
- Able to build healthy pipeline, close orders and achieve targets
- A proven success in business development and business plan building
- Able to establish self as a technical subject matter expert with high credibility
- Well-developed negotiation, communication, and training/presentation skills
- Mentally agile with strong business acumen
- Ability to partner and create strong business relationships at all levels
- Expert product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution
What’s in for you:
- Join a fun, vibrant, and professional team with an exceptional market reputation
- Work with leading technology that is shaping the future within the IT industry
- Be part of a great culture, at a great location, with great benefits and more....
If this role sounds like your next move, we want to talk to you!
Come and join our IMNZ team today!