Ingram Micro Cloud is driving a paradigm shift in the adoption of cloud technology with small and medium sized businesses through the breadth of our channel partners. Ingram Micro is the largest Microsoft distribution partner globally and is looking for an experienced Global Marketing Leader. The goal is to drive the success of our global partnership and accelerate our Microsoft business worldwide.
As a Global IaaS Marketing Leader within Ingram Micro Cloud, you will have the exciting opportunity to drive global programs and work with our local markets to execute and deliver on our goals. A key part of the role is to share progress with our top strategic global vendors and support the worldwide execution of our joint collaboration.
Responsibilities include driving global programs and campaigns, ensuring country buy-in, leading country marketing team alignment along with field and channel relationships. By establishing and growing a Global marketing community, along with managing the day-to-day interactions, you will be responsible for driving profitable growth for Ingram Micro.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong business to business marketing background with multi-discipline skills including digital, creative, brand building with a clear focus on return on investment. The candidate must have a strategic focus to drive large initiatives as well as comprehensive go-to-market plans with the right mechanisms that drive results – aligning product management, local marketing, & sales across IaaS vendors and Ingram Micro.
The ideal candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business solutions with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. The candidate will also have had international experience of launching these value propositions across a broad set of geographies.
Roles & Responsibilities
On a global basis lead the definition and execution of vendor specific programs and initiatives, develop and execute joint sales and Go to Market (GTM) programs.
- Develop and execute global marketing programs and campaigns as an overlay to support local marketing execution to achieve incremental revenue targets and grow the overall IaaS business
- Manage a Global IaaS budget of $1M+ to deliver compelling programs and content that can be scaled locally. Measure effectiveness and ROI to ensure we are investing the budget to deliver the highest return possible
- Help to strategize, develop, and support regional and local marketing plans that drive local country activity. Ensure countries have solid plans in place with measurable ROI to achieve high performance targets
- Lead a Global community of IaaS marketeers who are responsible for local AWS and Microsoft Azure Be the thought leader in guiding countries to deliver excellent local campaigns and activities that align to the Global strategy and programs. Share best practice to help all countries improve marketing execution and hit all targets.
- Prepare and conduct regular business reviews along with the Global IaaS team, Ingram Micro senior management team and vendor leadership team
- Work with the Global IaaS Solution Lead to develop and socialize multi-year strategic plans with vendors in order to secure further significant investment for subsequent years
- Collaborate with the Global IaaS Team to further develop strategic IaaS category level frameworks, solution journey roadmaps, hero campaigns, solution plays for key workloads, and marketing collateral that can be used at scale across all countries.
- Provide internal enablement of country teams on Marketing campaigns, IaaS programs, and program adoption to drive measurable results.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting clear execution results on a regular cadence for high visibility and accountability of performance
- Build campaign processes that enable improved conversion rates from Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Qualified Leads.
- Support the GTM strategy and marketability of new IaaS solutions, products and services and drive its adoption in market.
- Provide strategy, messaging concepts and direction of marketing assets across creative and content teams, which consist of content writers, designers, web developers, etc.
- Work collaboratively with the Strategic Program Managers for top IaaS vendors to ensure alignment and execution of global target
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Deep understanding of IaaS required
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) and AWS Cloud Practitioner Certifications preferred or must attain within first 90 days of hire.
- The right person will possess 8+ years of proven business marketing experience in the software/technology industry and have experience working with or for AWS and or Microsoft.
- A minimum of 3 years working with a channel led business
- Consistently exceeds goal and key performance metrics, with hands on experience delivering major marketing programs
- Experience developing comprehensive go-to-market plans with F100 companies and executing across international markets
- Strong presentation and communication skills; ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences and drive mindshare
- Ability to think and work creatively to develop unique joint value propositions
- Effectively build strategic working relationships and develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
- Build trust and display confidence in his or her intentions and those of the organization
- Strong sense of ownership in his or her work
- Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills to balance strategic thinking and execution of tactical activity including the ability to crisply communicate and present at an executive level
- Ability to travel internationally when required
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.