Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
PROFESSIONAL, BUSINESS SYSTEMS (RPA BUSINESS ANALYST)
Digitalization & Applications Management
The RPA Business Analyst role is responsible for eliciting, validating and documenting requirements for development of digitalization and automation solutions (apps, bots, macros, BPMS, etc.). This includes process immersion and audits, process documentation, gap analysis, communication with project stakeholders, UAT support, status reporting, risk management, escalation of project issues that cannot be resolved in the team, and general project support to ensure projects are delivered in budget, on schedule, and within scope.
Reports to: Sr Manager, Solutions Manager
Country/City: Philippines/Manila / Bulgaria/Sofia
In this role, you will be a key support resource to our RPA Center of Excellence covering the ff duties
BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS MANAGEMENT
- Gather, validate, clarify and document requirements.
- Prioritize requirements into functional areas.
- Analyze, map AS-IS and create TO-BE user processes in detail, describing involved systems and files.
- Manage and own requirements to understand the change process and traceability.
- Evaluate, identify, frame and structure underlying needs from explicit user requests.
- Abstract from particular issues to a more general understanding. Investigate facts and additional information, aggregate, enhance and prioritize requirements.
- Reconcile conflicting requirements, break down high-level information into constituent details.
- Identify all relevant process exceptions and potential risks/challenges related to the implementation and arrive at the best possible solution for the client.
- Thoroughly evaluate operating environment, document keystroke level detail, identify and document exceptions and document escalation instances and processes.
- Obtain sign-offs on BRDs and specifications. Facilitate work estimation and sizing for requirements
End Results: 80% of identified/evaluated business requirements are documented within SLA
- Serves as liaison between Project Teams and Business Owners to ensure that all targets are met.
- Participate in on-going project review meetings.
- Ensure that tasks remain on schedule and within budget.
- Focus on operational excellence, execution, and prioritizes tasks effectively.
- Monitor tasks deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members.
- Identify and escalate gaps and ensure gaps are rectified in compliance with requirements.
- Remain aware of any potential problems and works to mitigate any risks.
- Disseminate information on any problems or potential delays and escalates issues to management attention.
- Prepare reports of project progress, known issues and daily activities against the project plan or schedule.
End Results: 90% of project risks are addressed proactively
SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT AND IS TEAMS
- Support solution deployment. Provide support to customers, developers and other analysts.
- Coordinate the installation of new releases and patches in cooperation with GIS.
- Validate POC and beta versions with stakeholder groups. Work with the business units and configure the solutions.
- Basic robot monitoring and auditing.
- Record and playback actions, read system logs and in general control the agreed performance of the bots.
- Deliver input for Delivery and Test Teams and represent the Business Owners throughout the development process.
- Be proactive in ensuring that Delivery and Test Teams understand the requirements by initiating clarification sessions where needed.
End Results: 95% of correctly documented and approved requirements
LEAD UAT & DEVELOP TRAININGS
- Ensures requirements are operational exactly as documented.
- Register, solve and coordinate issues and tickets filed by the users.
- Develop test scenarios based on approved documentation to ensure comprehensive suite of functionality is tested.
- Review test plans and test scripts to guarantee quality and coverage of testing.
- Participate in IS testing for assigned area. Plan and leads UAT logistics.
- Escalate gaps and ensure they are rectified in compliance with requirements.
End Results: 90% of requirements/approved projects are tested; 5% of bugs discovered after UAT phase is resolved
- Make special effort to respond to coworkers and clients in a timely and helpful manner.
- Support Junior Business Analysts.
- Keep appropriate people informed of project progress and status.
- Participate in status meetings and conference calls as required.
- Track issues and action items to closure as appropriate.
- Take meeting minutes when assigned.
- Create custom reports and communicate status to key stakeholders.
End Results: 70% customer satisfaction score/Stakeholder NPS
The Ideal candidate must possess the listed qualifications and ideal technical exposures:
- B.A./B.S. in Computer Science, Business, or in a related field
- Minimum 3 years functional experience in Business Requirement Management & Technical Analysis
- At least 1 year experience in Project Coordination with direct exposure in managing business & resource stakeholders
- Ability to make strong contribution to processes and systems
- Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Previous experience in product management or project management would be an advantage
- Advanced MS Office Skills including PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, etc.
- Good knowledge and understanding of business, technological and competitive trends.
- General understanding of technical, cost, risk and business implications of potential decisions on other projects and client needs and incorporates these into recommendations.