Business Development Manager-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Bengaluru, KA, India
Job ID: 40204
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Key Job Functions/ Key Responsibilities:
- Managing Partner in the assigned territory for IaaS sales
- Achieving monthly/quarterly & annual targets assigned
- Owning Business development activities in the region to influence, partners /other sales channels for maximum productivity
- Maintain and develop effective relationships with all relevant partners for the IaaS product line at the founder/owner level
- Plan and implement varied activities for generating adequate funnel for the assigned product line (IaaS)
- Updating and reporting on all required data though appropriate systems (funnel/closures etc)
- Appointing and onboarding new Partners for Cloud business of Ingram Micro
- Candidate should have working knowledge of IaaS services and business applications.
- Candidate should be capable to impart periodic trainings to partner and sales teams
Good interpersonal skills in-order to manage vendor / channel partner relationships.
- Results orientated, motivated by success, and achievement and ability to multi-task.
- Strong presenter with effective negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be an enthusiastic team player with an innovative approach.
- Accountable for the work you produce.
- Able to work under pressure and be prepared to work in a fast moving and aggressive environment where key objectives need to be met on pre-agreed timescales.
- Self-motivated and able to influence varied stakeholders in the business cycle
Engineering Graduate / Computer Science Graduate and MBA will be added advantage.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience (in cloud/infrastructure sales)
- Partner management for ICT products in South Region
- Relevant Certification on cloud Solutions through Azure/AWS or others .
What we offer?
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
- Opportunity to begin a long-term career with unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and growing organization
- Flexible Working Environment
- Training & Development
- Competitive Remuneration Package (Note, this is a commission-based role with a 70/30 base + commission structure)
- Health Insurance for Self & family
- Other unique employee Benefits
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
At Ingram Micro we believe our people are our most important asset which is why we endeavor to create a positive & rewarding environment for our teams.