Warehouse Returns Associates
This job posting is no longer active.
Richmond, BC, Canada
Job ID: 41380
Want to join a new and rapidly growing department in one of the world's most state of the art, 200,000+ square feet, Advanced Logistics Centre?
If so, then Ingram Micro has got the position for YOU!
We are seeking numerous Returns Associates to join our dynamic team at one of our distribution centre in our Richmond, BC location.
Shift is Monday to Friday, 8AM - 4:30PM
- Participating in the testing of various consumer electronic such as microwaves, toaster, speaker, digital cameras, TV, and more
- Cleaning will be completed on various consumer electronics
- Re-boxing consumer electronics
- Loading and unloading trucks prior to and at the completion of a given project
- Operating a pallet jack including building and maneuvering equipment on pallets
- Maintaining the physical security protocols in place and ensuring others follow protocols
- Maintaining the operating condition of all warehouse tools and machinery used to execute primary functions.
- Assisting the activities of the warehouse associates to ensure a positive and efficient work experience.
Education, Experience, and other Requirements
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. As such, we will accommodate disabilities during the selection process and will work with you to meet your requirements.
- Some experience with handling consumer electronics
- Some experience with MS Excel, MS Word, and data entry
- Able to lift and move products weighing up to fifty (50) pounds on a regular and consistent basis