Warehouse Associates - Night Shift
This job posting is no longer active.
Richmond, BC, Canada
Job ID: 41400
Join one of 2020's top 5 safest Logistics and Supply Chain Employers in Canada!!
**Ingram Micro is looking for Warehouse Associates for NIGHT SHIFT! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Check out this link - and see our Fun and Safe Environment!
We have shifts upwards of 40 hours per week – Fast paced & highly dynamic work environment – Safe environment (record breaking 288 days of no lost-time accident) - Company sponsored lunches and snacks
The shifts we have available are:
- Night Shift Full-Time ($16/hour plus $1.50/hour shift premium):
- Wednesday to Saturday, 7PM - 5:30AM (if car/ride available)
- Sunday to Wednesday, 7PM - 5:30AM (if Transit reliant)
- 4 days/week, 10 hours/day, 3 days off
What you bring to the role:
- Responsible for the handling, moving, loading and unloading of materials by hand or by using a variety of material handling equipment.
- Opens and seals crates, boxes, cartons, and other containers.
- Collects, sorts, stores and distributes materials.
- Process orders from requisitions and dispense stock items.
- May assist in inventory of stock, including stock rotation.
- May participate in activities including kit and bundle breakdown and component sorting.
- Potential to be trained on equipment operations for a promotional opportunity (e.g. stock picker, forklift, double walkie)
- High School Diploma
- Capable of consistently lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Capable of consistently lifting up to 70 lbs if training to be equipment operations.
- Established and productive individual contributor.
- Works well under moderate supervision.
- Positive attitude and good teamwork skills
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.