Cloud Marketing Manager
Auckland, New Zealand
Job ID: 41070
Ingram Micro proudly serves customers across a broad spectrum of industries, from fast-growing brands to Global 2000 enterprises and are dedicated to facilitating their success, through our global cloud platform, world-class technology, strategic partnerships, and decades of expertise.
We are currently seeking a highly competent and results driven Cloud Marketing Manager to join our Cloud team and be responsible for the planning, aligning, development of, delivery and execution of the agreed marketing strategy and activities for IM Cloud NZ. Based in our Apollo Drive office and reporting to the Cloud General Manager, this role is established to ensure the delivery and implementation of innovative and successful results-oriented marketing strategies to help meet the goals given by the company and our key partners.
About the Role:
- Responsible for all Microsoft Cloud marketing activity including the provision of all plans, activities, documentation, and claims needed by the vendor and/or Ingram Micro
- Develop, implement, and execute an integrated marketing strategy for all relevant Cloud vendors, making full use of both traditional and new marketing tools
- Work closely with the IMNZ and Cloud Team to define solution sets appropriate to market needs
- Provide specialist advice and end-to-end solution consultation, coaching, support and guidance on related campaigns and strategies
- Pro-actively engage in and help to co-ordinate successful cross-vendor marketing activities for the Cloud business
- Build strong relationships with the media to ensure IM Cloud maximises all marketing opportunities
Please note that this share of duties is subject to change, depending on new Cloud vendors onboarded and shifting requirements.
- Innovative and creative with strong marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Strategic planning experience including the ability to implement successful marketing activities
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills to engage customers
- Creative thinker with the ability to write, implement, and track Marketing Plans / Budget
- Ability to articulate and present complex ideas simply and effectively
- Ability to partner and create strong business relationships at all levels
- Ability to multitask, prioritise workload, and meet deadlines
- Professional with existing strong relationships within the IT community
- Mentally agile with strong business acumen
What’s in for you:
- Join a fun, vibrant, and professional team with an exceptional market reputation
- Work with leading technology that is shaping the future within the IT industry
- Be part of a great culture, at a great location, with great benefits and more....
If this role sounds like your next move, we want to talk to you!
Come and join our IMNZ team today!