We are seeking a highly motivated, customer focused person with incredibly good verbal and written communication skills. Candidate should have experience in understanding of functional and operational processes in areas of Supply Chain Management, Logistics, and eCommerce. Should have the ability to quickly understand the business processes and the business needs and convert these into use cases or feature documents that correctly reflect the understanding. We are looking for a person who is self-driven and loves to take on challenges and can keep pace with the changes in the enterprise application landscape. You would be needed to understand the changes in operations process and be able to recognize and propose IT implementation during your business discussions.
Responsibilities, Supporting Actions & End-Results:
- Review and understand all existing business and operational processes for the Warehouse Management and ERP applications and work with business owners / operations team to identify opportunities for improvement and design solutions
- Review the current production support processes on various application issues and modify the same to improve the resolution process and efficiency
- Assist production support team in analysis and resolution of production incidents
- Participate in functional and integration testing of assigned projects
- Gather customer requirements, and turn these into well-defined product requirements and specifications
- Partner closely with the development team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as execution schedule
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to align teams around the application vision. Maintain and track cross application feature lists.
- Critical thinker to be able to troubleshoot issues and provide solutions, recommendations to peers and management
- Create documentation as needed to transition knowledge to end users and support staff
- Provide go-live support and facilitate knowledge transition to support team
- Expand business process knowledge through participation in related user groups and share the insights with the development team
- Work closely with vendor teams and ensure mature and fair interactions with their team members
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Relevant Science disciplines with an IT emphasis is required. A minimum of 4 years of Business Analyst / Product Manager / Product Owner experience, in either of Supply Chain Management or Order Fulfillment areas.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform this job include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related Science and Math discipline with an IT emphasis is required
- 4-6 years of business analyst or relevant work experience
- Experience of working in the Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Management, and Order Fulfillment domains.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp complex workflows, business/operations processes
- Responsible for requirement gathering, documentation, and testing of the application enhancements
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands on knowledge of SQL is must.
- Understanding of IIS, Web Services, Windows services, Job scheduling, Unix commands
- Ability to simplify the complex and build consensus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate across senior executives and cross functional team members
- Experience with waterfall methodology
- Experience in working with designing tools like Visio and change management tools like JIRA
- Preferably a candidate with technical/development background transitioned to functional role
What we offer:
- The ability to have a high impact on the business, and to touch all aspects of the application landscape
- Being part of a highly functional and efficient core team in the rapidly changing supply chain process
- Friendly work environment