Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
***H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for this position***
Position Summary: Responsible for planning, organizing, and conducting independent technical projects for center operations.
- Performs duties involving design, analysis and evaluations requiring engineering concepts, practices, and procedures to develop or improve center automated process systems.
- Plans and oversees layout of equipment, office, and production facilities.
- Conducts studies in operations to maximize workflow and spatial utilization.
- Ensures facility efficiency and workplace safety.
- Meets established standards and ensures control of such factors as cost, schedule, risk, quality, safety, and equipment utilization.
- Compiles and evaluates test, prepares technical analysis, recommends production methods and processes required to meet design objectives on new or improved products and/or processes.
- Conducts analyses of method and time standards.
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure all needs are met.
- Performs and evaluates work measurement and workflow analysis for the establishment of standards and the utilization of facilities.
- Develops plant and equipment layout, capacity plans, workflow, and accident prevention measures to maintain efficient and safe utilization of plant facilities.
- Provides instructions and standardizes practices.
- Evaluates new techniques and technological developments for inclusion in the production process.
- Responsible for design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication, and assembly of systems, experimental, devices and specialized test equipment.
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts, or defined plans to perform testing, checkout, and trouble-shooting functions.
- Performs operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Assists in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions.
- Assists in the design, construction, test, and check-out of test equipment.
- Uses manufacturing, test, development, or diagnostic equipment, including, but not limited to, test programs, DMM, oscilloscopes, signal generators and specialized test apparatus.
- Critical thinking
- Customer facing communication
- Time management, organization, prioritization
- Complex problem solving
- Effective writing, judgment and decision making
- Reverse Logistics operations
- Consumer Electronics repair
- Microsoft Office suite, specifically; Excel, Visio, Forms, Planner, SharePoint, Power Automation, Power BI
- CAD, specifically AutoCAD LT
- 5S/7S, ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, 27001
- The principals of Project Management (specifically the methodologies of the PMBOK)
What you bring to the role: Entry-level professional individual contributor on a project or work team. Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex.
- Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area. Works on projects of limited scope and complexity. Work is reviewed regularly by supervisor or more senior peers.
- Requires broad theoretical knowledge typically acquired from advanced education.
Typically requires a four-year college degree or equivalent experience and 0-2 years functional experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
- *Tuition Reimbursement
- *Career Development
- *Business Casual Dress
- *A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- *Open Door Policy
- *Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
- *Company Observed Holidays
- *Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.