Implementation Consultant - Harmony PSA
Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom
Job ID: 41420
SaaS Implementation Consultant - Remote
Harmony PSA is a complete (SaaS) web based business management tool used primarily by IT companies and consultancies around the world to deliver their services.
We are a close-knit team of software developers, support professionals and consultants, constantly providing enhancements and improvements to the product to ensure we our platform continues to grow and go from strength to strength.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will lead new customers through the onboarding and implementation process for Harmony PSA after purchase.
You will be dealing with all levels of the customer organisation and will become familiar with the customer’s existing business processes and their requirements from the software. You will be their guide to getting the maximum value from the software that they have purchased.
This is a key role as successful implementation of business software is the key to customer retention and long term satisfaction with the solution.
You will be working closely with the rest of the team during the software release cycle so you are aware of upcoming changes, and can give input into features from the customer\implementation perspective.
- Taking new customers through the implementation of Harmony PSA
- Engaging in ad-hoc consultancy work for customers who require further consultancy post-implementation
- Reviewing and developing the implementation process to further streamline the onboarding of new customers
- Providing software testing for new features where related to your customers
- Reviewing and requesting documentation updates where documentation weaknesses are found during implementation
The Skills and Experience You'll Need
- Providing input into training materials for customers
- Minimum 2 years’ experience implementing business software
- Experience with PSA software, billing or accounting software
- Some technical skills around HTML\CSS would be a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team working skills as you will be working with many functions of Harmony PSA