Ingram Micro Cloud Global Digital Marketing Specialist
About our Team:
Global Marketing leads and enables all cloud marketing world wide. Chiefly the digital marketing team is responsible for growing our organizations digital reach and building a bigger digital footprint.
We focus on marketing Ingram Micro Cloud vs.any of our vendor programs. We also manage a robust martech stack to enable modern and dynamic marketing world wide.
Our Ideal Candidate will have experience with:
Digital Media Marketing
Channel Marketing – B2B
Strong communication both written and oral
Ingram Micro Cloud is a master cloud service provider (mCSP), offering channel partners and professionals access to a global marketplace, expertise, solutions and enablement programs that empower organizations to configure, provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease.
We're looking for an exceptional digital marketer with deep expertise in search, social and other digital advertising -- strategy, execution, attribution, and measurement at scale. You should have a strong background in social media marketing and community management. You will lead our digital marketing tactics for our Global Marketing campaigns -- media buying, tech infrastructure, and modeling while teaching the company about our acquisition and engagement programs. You will work with the global marketing team to develop and optimize landing pages and other campaign assets related to the product/category/solution. We are looking for someone with a proven history of driving successful, scaled campaigns across multiple channels.
You will be the primary point of contact for all things social. Additionally, you will partner with the Data Analyst Team to provide attribution rules, reporting, and a framework for team level campaign analysis. You will report to the Director of Cloud Global Digital Marketing and work together develop a world-class digital marketing team, and create cross-functional partnerships within marketing and across the organization.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will have foundational experience with paid media platforms associated with Demand Generation efforts, with an understanding of related strategies and analysis/optimization components. This role requires a digital marketer who can deliver from campaign development to execution. This position will work at the group level, providing dedicated support to multiple solution categories, to ensure that digital channels are an integrated and optimized part of the marketing mix and that the objectives of channel preference are delivered upon. To be successful in this capacity, the candidate for this role must be comfortable working in a highly matrixed environment, in a global organization, and collaborating with large teams across the company. The ideal candidate will be passionate, have a vision for the future of paid media and marketing, and focused on delivering results while continuously improving customer centricity and experience within our digital channels.
- Assist in the development, execution, and optimization of on-going paid media efforts, as well supporting analysis, to drive demand generation across channels (SEM, Social, Display, and PMP)
- Leverage data to advance paid media strategies, track and report campaign and channel effectiveness, uncover relevant insights, and identify channel optimization opportunities
- Leverage data centric targeting capabilities to drive improvements in channel effectiveness
- Monitor and optimize campaign budgets to ensure highest possible return on advertising spends
- Collaborate with team members/business partners to execute and measure enhanced and integrated digital marketing campaigns, aligned with business goals
- Stay current and knowledgeable on new developments, trends, and technologies in the digital marketing and paid media space
- You will also own identifying, prioritizing and testing new channels and then scaling them up. You’re comfortable managing agencies. You’ll clearly lay out the assumptions you’re making, and then adjust as you gather new data. You will partner with internal and external teams in order to make it happen. You are naturally impatient and will push through obstacles to reach your goals.
- Execute on global comprehensive marketing communications (inclusive of email, retargeting ads, website updates, landing pages, and tracking)
- Effectively support strategic sales efforts and global marketing initiatives
- Drive continuous improvement in marketing communications planning and execution
- Project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Self-motivated takes initiative and is able to work independently
- Clear ability to communicate, meet and enforce deadlines
- Exceptional writing skills – writing samples required
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate constructive discussion
- Excellent proofreading skills with an eye for correct grammar and an ear for good copy
- Problem-solving including the ability to anticipate problems as well as suggest and execute on solutions
- Strong customer service ethic and outstanding interpersonal skills, capable of working seamlessly with high-level partners, marketing staff and colleagues in other administrative departments
- Think creatively and problem-solve on tight deadlines
- Communicate clearly and effectively in difficult situations
Education and Experience Required:
- Formal education or training: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field (marketing, business, public relations, communications)
- Proven track record of success in Digital Marketing
- Previous work experience:
- 3-5 years plus years in a digital marketing. B2B, enterprise software solutions (including those delivered via SaaS models)
- 3-5 years plus years in marketing automation, preferably Oracle’s Eloqua.
- 2+ years of Google Analytics management experience.
- Knowledge and experience with SFDC and Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a plus.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.