Principal, Security Architect
Job ID: 41216
Description Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Providing technical guidance and thought leadership for Information Security programs and project
- Participating in global security policy, architecture, engineering, and process development
- Reviewing and approving program and project deliverables
- Researching design, scope test and implementing various security solutions based on the business needs; perform technical activities to assist the security operations team for higher level of troubleshooting.
- Working autonomously and collaboratively, both within the Strategy and Architecture team and with other areas within Information Security
- Partnering with IS teams to remediate security vulnerabilities and respond to information security incidents that could potentially impact the network, systems and application
- Being a technical mentor and providing coaching to security associates
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Math, or Cyber Security related field is required
- 8 - 10 years of information security experience, preferably across multiple disciplines. At least 4 years of experience as a security architect
- Knowledge and understanding of various disciplines, such as policy, training, risk management, offensive security, supply chain security, PCI compliance, network architecture, application development, and project management
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry standards and methodologies, including NIST-CSF, MITRE ATT&CK Framework, PCI DSS, ISO 27001/27001, etc
- Technical understanding of security tools, applications, and their integration into data center operations and infrastructure
- A track record of success in defining and developing information security architectures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - English C1 Level
- Relevant security certifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM, etc.)