Principal, Digital Forensics & Threat Engineer
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 41218
Description Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
You’ll be a great fit if you have
- Developing new and novel defense techniques to identify and stop advanced adversary tactics and techniques
- Performing forensics on network, host, memory, and other artifacts originating from multiple operating systems, applications, or networks and extract IOCs (Indicators of Compromise) and TTP (Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures)
- Investigating incidents leveraging forensics tools including Encase, FTK, X-Ways, Axiom, SIFT, and Splunk to determine source of compromises and malicious activity that occurred
- Collecting, analyzing, assessing, and disseminating information about cyber threats and potential attacks
- Conducting human-driven, proactive, and iterative hunts through enterprise networks, endpoints, or datasets to detect malicious, suspicious, or risky activities that have evaded detection by existing tools
- Working closely with other members of the Information Security team to lead changes in the company's defense posture
- Work Experience: 10+ years; 5+ directly related to role
- 3+ years of strong hands-on experience in digital forensics examinations and/or investigations using the EnCase tool.
- 3+ years of experience in law enforcement (deputized) investigations (fraud, counterintelligence, high-tech crimes, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge and understanding in various disciplines such as security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
- Strong understanding of vulnerabilities, common attack vectors and has attacker mindset: ability to think about creative threats and attack vectors.
- Strong communication skills - English C1
- Experienced with EnCase, FTK, X-Ways, Axiom, SIFT, Splunk, Elastic Stack, Redline, Volatility, WireShark, TCPDump, and open source forensic tools.
- Proficiency with at least one interpreted programming language (Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Relevant security certifications (EnCE, OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GXPN, GREM, GNFA, GCFA).