Ingram Micro is seeking a motivated and talented Cloud Customer Support Representative that is passionate about providing best in class customer care and brings an interest in diving into the world of technology to join our growing Cloud division.
Who is Ingram Micro Cloud?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to increase adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
How do you stand out?
If you have experience working in a high-volume call center and thrive in a fast paced environment, this job is for you! You’ll be taking inbound service requests by phone and emails and using your technical expertise and passion for outstanding customer service to answer questions and or troubleshoot technical issues to find solutions
Essential responsibilities of your role:
- Responding to inbound Billing and Technical service requests over the phone and email.
- Accurately and efficiently log all issues and status updates in our internal tracking system
- Understands client's business objectives/impact and applies their expertise to timely resolve issues and ensure customer success
- Evaluate and provide resolution for complex customer Billing inquiries
- Reconcile invoices provided by the customer and/or other internal departments
- Explain charges to our customers to enhance their understanding of billing processes and policies
- Initiate adjustments to customer billing charges where appropriate and communicate outstanding amounts to customers
- Identify root cause(s) and diagnose as software defects, misconfiguration, content issues, or end user issues
- Supporting multiple cloud solutions (I.e. Symantec, Acronis, Dropbox, Microsoft O365)
- Primary focus will be one Microsoft O365 suite
- Contributing to the development of service desk processes and procedures
- Interacts closely with various departments and vendors to provide timely resolution on issues
*Note: This is not a complete list of tasks
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities you need to have:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft O365
- Ability to prioritize user requests effectively and manage user expectations
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment Working
- Passion for driving exceptional customer experience
- Previous experience troubleshooting and debugging SaaS cloud solutions is an asset
- Ability to work through ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Understanding of related terminology and concepts,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be available to work a 40 hr shift Sun-Sat 8am-8pm (weekends shifts will rotate quarterly)
- At least a high school diploma (or equivalent), secondary degree preferred.
What this position offers you:
- Compensation between $16-18/hr
- Opportunity to begin a long-term career with unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and growing organization
- Remote/In-Office hybrid option
- Medical, vision, dental insurance – we even have options for your pets!
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and sick day
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.