Senior Account Manager
Christchurch, New Zealand
Job ID: 41128
Ingram Micro proudly serves customers across a broad spectrum of industries, from fast-growing brands to Global 2000 enterprises and are dedicated to facilitating their success, through our global warehousing network, world-class technology, strategic partnerships, and decades of expertise in the logistics, mobility and ITAD industries.
We are currently seeking a very dynamic and results driven Senior Account Manager to drive business growth and ensure strong business relationships with Ingram Micro’s strategic business partners. Based in Christchurch and reporting to the General Manager, the Account Manager is responsible for the maintenance and growth of the major customers in South Island in line with the company revenue & gross margin objectives.
About the Role:
- Build relationships with all key contacts in each account to maximise revenue opportunities for Ingram Micro
- Pro-active Account Management, working with the Customer to achieve their goals and Ingram Micro’s
- Pro-actively encourage relationships between vendors and our resellers. Ensuring at all times that Ingram Micro is seen as the conduit for these relationships
- Planning, implementing & reviewing business plans
- Prior experience in Account Management within the IT industry
- Exposure to complex account sales & management
- Expert product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution
- Self-starter with excellent communication and strategic development skills
- Ability to identify opportunities within our categories and markets, specific to assigned accounts
- Excellent presentation and strong relationship development skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- An effective communicator, both verbal and written
What’s in for you:
- Join a fun, vibrant, and professional team with an exceptional market reputation.
- Work with leading technology that is shaping the future within the IT industry.
- Be part of a great culture, at a great location, with great benefits and more....
If this role sounds like your next move, we want to talk to you!
Come and join our IMNZ team today!