Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
*This position is in Irvine, California
*This is a Contract to Hire Sr. Technical Recruiter opportunity
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to help source and recruit the very best technical talent for a world class corporation, with the opportunity to work with an amazing team to help you lead some of the most complex searches in niche and highly technical areas including cyber security, eCommerce, global SAP, software engineering, enterprise architecture, global PMO, network engineering, cloud and infrastructure. You will also have the best support and a collaborate team to help lead you to success!
- Develop, drive, and manage strong relationships with our IT Hiring Managers.
- Build and execute innovative recruiting strategies and own the recruiting cycle from end to end, spanning all areas and disciplines in global IT.
- Source and recruit passive candidate through use of Boolean, online tools, and unique sourcing techniques.
- Identify new ways to build awareness and improve the Ingram Micro brand for career opportunities.
- Create, recommend, and implement strategies to tackle recruiting challenges in niche markets and build a diverse talent pipeline through sourcing, referrals, research, and events.
- Be a highly collaborative business partner and subject matter expert, helping us understand, define, and build talent profiles and recruit the very best talent.
- Leverage your network to identify, attract and engage the best leadership talent in the field.
- Provide a superior candidate experience; clearly defining position requirements and recruiting process, timely updates on progress, interview preparation and debriefing, from strategy kick-offs, weekly updates and successful new hire onboarding.
- Provide best in class service with weekly recruiting updates to leadership and stakeholders.
- Find ways to innovate on everything from your recruitment process to broader initiatives within Talent Acquisition.
- Leverage external market data and to improve the sourcing strategy and optimize time to fill.
- Conducts recruiting strategy kickoff meetings with high degree of influence
- Owns pre-brief, pre-close and debrief meetings with candidates and client groups and plays a key role in decision making by demonstrating abilities to make appropriate tradeoffs.
- Act as an advisor to hiring managers to provide guidance, expertise, collaboration and teamwork to hire the best talent for our team.
- Utilize the world’s best recruiting /passive sourcing tools to get the job done better, faster and more efficiently than ever before.
- Deliver against set metrics to provide consistent results and data-backed progress.
- Maximize the utilization of our platforms including our ATS and CRM (currently Jobvite and Talemetry).
- Help develop marketing/branding recruiting campaigns that attract the best talent.
What you bring to the role:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in recruiting and talent acquisition experience.
- 4+ years of Technical Recruiting experience in Agency and corporate recruiting.
- Proven experience as a strategic sourcer and closer.
- Expert at social recruiting, specifically LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Brand ambassador, representing yourself and the company with integrity and courtesy both internally and externally.
- Passionate recruiting with desire to represent Ingram Micro’s technical opportunities.
- Understanding of recruiting metrics and how to utilize them to influence hiring decisions.
- Strong technical aptitude for picking up new recruiting tools and technologies.
- Experience as a master storyteller to attract and hire top talent.
- Experience being a strategic advisor on talent related matters.
- Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, competitive market awareness and online/social media
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.