Customer Outcomes Manager
Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom
Job ID: 41183
Harmony is building the platform for modern partners. Our software delivers the freedom for VARs and MSPs to run their business they way want to across a variety of revenue streams, and gives leaders end-to-end visibility. Our customers are span the globe from industry-leading companies who’s integrated PSA system drives their competitive advantage.
Harmony PSA is an Ingram Micro company. Ingram touches 80% of the technology you use every day with a focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, Ingram is the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries, more than 35,000 associates and partnering with leading companies like Microsoft, AWS, Google Cloud, Dropbox, Docusign and 200 others. Harmony is one of the latest of 32 acquisitions since 2012.
At Harmony, you will have a massive impact on our customer organization, where you help to redefine the professional and managed services opportunities underpinning the $1.0 trillion in 2024 cloud services market.
As the first Customer Outcomes Manager, you’ll own the customer relationship post sales and deliver customer outcomes. This covers everything from customer onboarding in collaboration with Implementation Consultants, training, cross-sell, upsell, renewal and reference management. You’ll be responsible for the account segmentation strategy, engagement strategy and kpi’s.
- Advise, consult and train customers on how they can successfully achieve desired profitability outcomes
- Build long term relationships with key stakeholders across Customer’s senior leadership, operations, finance, sales and support
- Build segmentation and engagement strategy and monitor KPI’s
- Drive Renewal, Cross-sell, and Customer Reference creation
- Uncover and mitigate any risk that threatens your Customers' growth, satisfaction, or renewal; conceive and execute risk mitigation strategies accordingly
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Professional Services, Sales, Support and Product
- Deliver impactful product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of the software
- Conduct workshops and sessions enabling our customers to take full advantage of PSA solution capabilities
- Be able to travel up to 25% of time to customers
We’re not expecting any individual to be an expert across all domains, but to spike in a couple categories and have a willingness to develop and grow
- 4+ years of experience in customer-facing roles such as Customer Success, Product Manager, Solution Architect, and/or Technical/Process Consultant, Project Management
- 3+ Years in Technology or Strategy Consulting, Investment Banking,
- Knowledge and experience with Cloud (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS/DBaaS), Technology Business Management, and Application Portfolio Management
- Knowledge of MSP and Partner business including IT administration, security, software asset management, hardware asset management, cloud insights, and contracts & procurement
- Software license experience, e.g., ServiceNow, Salesforce, Microsoft, Dropbox and/or other major software publishers
- Customer Orientation: Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Communication: You can clearly explain complex topics in person and in writing
- Delight: You will brighten any customer's day!
- Goal Oriented: You are motivated for new challenges and work to achieve inspiring goals
- Strong track record of meeting sales objectives such as Net Dollar Retention, churn mitigation and cross-sell
- High Aptitude: Strong commercial acumen, creative problem solving & analytical mindset
- Gain a wholistic view of professional and managed services opportunity projected by IDC to grow to $1 trillion in 2024 with a CAGR of 15.7% with exposure to public cloud Azure, AWS and other leader SaaS, PaaS
- Manage the Customer Success team
- Develop expertise in Cloud Infrastructure: AWS, Azure, SaaS, subscription management and integrated IT administration
- Grow into field sales, account management, implementation or customer success
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.