The Network Engineer (Operations) shall primarily perform network implementation and troubleshooting of Ingram Micro’s Remote Offices and Datacenter Networks.
- Level 2 network support for the global network of Ingram-Micro, communicating well with Level 3 engineers and internal customers.
- Responsible for the remits specific to Network Access Control (NAC) area.
- Implement, verify and troubleshoot routing and switching configuration related to remote sites and datacenter networks.
- Implement, verify and troubleshoot firewall rules, application-based policies, web-content filtering and VPNs.
- Implement, verify and troubleshoot load-balancer configuration such as virtual server creation, content switching and updating of SSL certificates.
- Participate in major projects with the network engineering team such as data center refresh, remote site buildouts and SD-WAN.
- Monitor alerts and coordinate hardware replacements and carrier / supplier issues.
- Document incidents in the Ingram Micro ticketing system and help with providing root cause analysis and ensuring preventative measures are in place.
- Document network diagrams and ensure standards are being implemented.
- Participate in the Ingram Micro change management process and ensure assigned change is approved.
- Candidate should have experience with Network Access Control-specific responsibilities using industry leading products like Forescout, Cisco ISE, or Bradford Networks/FortiNAC.
- Minimum 3 years of continuous experience in at least 3 of the following:
Core IP routing protocols: EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
LAN Switching: VTP v2/v3, Port-channels, Spanning-tree, Stackwise, Stackpower, VSS, VSL
Network Security: IPSec, NAT, Port Security
Miscellaneous Network Services: HSRP, IP SLA and Object tracking, QoS, DHCP, DNS,
Wireless: Cisco Wireless, Meraki
Firewalling: Cisco ASA, Fortigate or Palo Alto
- Knowledge of any of the following is a definite plus:
Cisco Nexus features: VPC, VDC, FEX, ACI, VXLAN
Cisco Catalyst Chassis Aggregation: VSS, Stackwise Virtual
Advanced WAN technologies: SD-WAN, DMVPN, MPLS
Riverbed WAN Optimization
Citrix Netscaler Load Balancing
Network automation: Python/Ruby
- Candidate must be willing to work in McKinley, Taguig City
- 24x7, rotating shift schedule
Ingram Micro Inc., a Fortune 100 company, is the world’s largest wholesale technology distributor and a global leader in IT supply-chain, mobile device lifecycle services and logistics solutions. We distribute and market a large variety of technology and mobility products from leading companies, such as Acer, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett-Packard (“HP”), IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Samsung and many others.
- Competitive compensation model
- HMO coverage upon hire
- Insurance coverage upon hire
- Same Gender & Domestic Partner eligibility for HMO coverage
- Parental HMO coverage up to 80 years of age
- Non-Taxable Allowances
- Performance-based Incentive Programs
- Night Differential
- 26 Personal Time Off / Vacation Days per year upon hire (pro-rated)
- Holiday Premiums
- All the usual government-supported leave benefits
- Free Shuttle Service
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Easy and Fast employee loan programs for financial support / emergency needs
- Best-in-class Employee Engagement Programs
- Employee PERKS and discount programs
- On-site 24/7 Clinic for Employees and Dependents