Marketing Business Applications Associate
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 41394
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Budget Management and Tracking for all Cloud N.A. vendor investments and earned funds for marketing
- Leveraging Smartsheet as the platform to build out the budget trackers
- Create dashboards for transparency
- This will require a tight alignment and working relationship with the Marketing Account Managers
- Claiming for all Cloud N.A. vendor investments and earned funds for marketing
- This is in conjunction with internal roles in finance who assist
- Ensure that every dollar is claimed according to a variety of vendor requirements and deadlines
- Campaign reporting for all Cloud N.A. vendor investments and earned marketing funds where execution has occurred
- Work with Cloud N.A. leadership to build out ROI reporting strategy by persona to include a consistent cadence