Consultant, Talent Acquisition (Tech Recruitment)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 41572
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
What you bring to the role
- Responsible for developing, implementing and administering recruitment programs. Develops strategies using various sourcing techniques, qualifies and interviews candidates and confers job offers.
- Establishes relationships with outside sources - ad agencies, placement firms, etc. and ensures a reliable pipeline of qualified candidates is maintained.
- Develops and manages internal job transfer systems.
- Conducts background and reference checks, prepares documentation & reports and maintains candidate evaluation tools.
- Makes recommendations to hiring managers on competitive compensation packages and facilitates negotiations. .
- Higher levels of employment management may have responsibility for a larger number of the following areas: EEO planning and reporting, staffing strategy and manpower planning, development and upgrades to applicant tracking systems and college recruitment and internship programs.
- Recognized subject matter expert with specialized knowledge in the function.
- Manages large projects or processes. Limited oversight from manager. Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower level professionals. Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of advanced complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge. May be the in-house expert on specific technologies or within the job function area.
- Complete understanding and wide application of advanced technical principles, theories and concepts in a specialized field. Possess broad knowledge of professional field and other related functions.
- Goals are provided to the incumbent in form of desired results. Determines and develops approach to solve functional area related issues.
- Possess the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience.
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.