Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become one of the world’s largest technology distributors with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
*This position is in the Irvine, California corporate headquarters and has the opportunity for hybrid work with up to three days remote per week.
We are seeking a Sr. Manager and SAP BRIM subject matter expert that is highly motivated, customer focused, team-oriented, and a strong manager that can lead a large talented team, implementing the FICA/CI modules for over 30+ countries in our Global Implementation of Hybris Billing solution for our fast-growing Subscription and Services related business. You will also be working closely with our product engineering team to further enhance and deploy Ingram owned product that supports Subscription Management, Rating & Charging. Additionally, you will be driving other initiatives like innovation, customer experience and process improvement within our Subscription and Services business.
The ideal candidate will have tons of energy to take problems head on and find the right solution. Having good process knowledge in Cloud business and knowing latest industry treads are a plus. Our cloud business is fast paced and ever changing. We are seeking someone who can stay up to the market pace and provide the right business support using SAP Hybris FICA solutions. The candidate should have deep knowledge in CI and FICA of Hybris Billing. You will play an integral role in building a state-of-the-art billing system for Ingram Micro Cloud business using SAP FICA on S4 20 09.
The Sr. Manager will lead a large team which would typically consists of both experienced professionals and supervisors/managers focused on SAP FICA with policy and strategy implementation of operational plans. Problems faced may be difficult to moderately complex. Influences other outside of own job area regarding policies, process, and procedures. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Provide input in defining operation plans and strategies. Provides input into strategic decisions that impact functional area.
- Build, lead and inspire a talented SAP Finance team, including people managers.
- Serve as the highest-level subject matter expert for talented team in CI/FICA and solutions within BRIM.
- Will recommend and implement departmental specific procedures.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect functional area of responsibility.
- Organize and lead design sessions with project stakeholders.
- Through expert understanding of overall SAP BRIM, CI/FICA and integration with other SAP models and third-party tools, design, develop and maintain a highly scalable and resilient system in a complex technical environment.
- Utilizing deep understanding of SAP BRIM, author and guide the development of the end to end technical solution which will meet business goals and objectives.
- Partner with business leaders to provide leadership in the ongoing development and design of SAP BRIM solutions.
- Understand and drive the strategic direction as it relates to the project and program goals.
- Use own judgement to determine optimal solution recommendation.
- Provide direction and thought leadership to the development of a three-year roadmap/strategic plan.
- Review and understand all existing processes as configured in the SAP CI, FICA, including client specific enhancements and customizations.
- Work with business owners to identify opportunities for improvement and design solutions.
- Author documentation as needed to transition knowledge to end users and support staff.
- Develop and guide project priorities and deadlines, proactively communicate risks and/or issues that may impact project objectives, budgets or timelines.
- Follow PMO guidelines for project delivery and methodology and assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Lead efforts to identify opportunities (processes, people) to improve project delivery and/or development methodologies.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, or related technical discipline with IT emphasis is required. CMA, CPA or MBA is a plus.
- 10+ years of SAP FINANCE experience and 5+ years of SAP FICA experience with at least 2 E2E (End-to-End) global deployments in FICA.
- 3+ years of strong leadership experience building and inspiring innovative and agile teams including people managers.
- Full lifecycle implementation of BRIM Billing Solution; industry experience in subscription-based services is preferred.
- Hands-on coaching experience in configuration is a must in CI and FICA.
- Experience with configuration activities included all FICA billing and invoicing configuration, collection management, credit management, account determination configuration and correspondence design and implementation, payment card integration, prepaid/postpaid scenarios, refunds, BIT and CIT, and billing integration.
- Extensive Configuration and testing experience in BRIM Billing in the areas of Convergent Invoicing and FICA.
- Integration experience with SAP FICO (SD), experience in RAR, FSCM, Vertex Integration and Offer to Cash processes, and BRF+ experience is preferred.
- Knowledge in SAP Convergent Charging and Revenue Accounting Reporting desired.
- Integration experience with SOM and CC with good knowledge of Interfaces, IDOCS/ EDI desired.
- Proven ability and experience in interacting with business leads to define implementation strategies, business requirements and solution design related to Hybris Billing Processes.
- Accounting background and good process knowledge in Services business is highly preferred.
- Proven ability to quickly learn existing business processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines (e.g. SAP capability, Standard industry best practice) to produce an optimal business solution.
- Strong team player, effectively coordinating multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing global environment and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and staff.
- Strong business and accounting acumen, strong understanding of tax and statutory reporting integration.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.