Senior Human Resources Generalist - Mira Loma, CA
Mira Loma, CA, United States
Job ID: 41569
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of HR activities.
- Partners with, and builds strong relationships with, leaders and key decision makers in relevant functions/divisions to optimize business success through HR initiatives.
- Takes a holistic approach to analyze HR issues, resolve problems and propose solutions.
- May investigate, mediate, and resolve employee and labor relations issues.
- May provide coaching and counsel to business leaders, managers and employees.
- Brings best practice and external perspectives to strategic and operational business discussions and people management decision-making.
- Applies general understanding of all areas of human resource programs and policies, including recruitment, learning and development, performance management, compensation, benefits, HRIS, equal opportunity and diversity, data analysis, etc.
- Anticipates and plans for long-term human resource needs and trends.
- Develops, implements and ensures the ongoing effectiveness of all internal processes and systems; develops and executes an efficient infrastructure that can deliver HR services consistently, responsively and cost effectively.
- Ensures efficiency and accuracy of HR processes and transactions.
The Human Resources Professional/Sr. Human Resources Professional in the Mira Loma, California facility supports human resources activities within four (4) building Operations campus. This position will partner with Operations leadership in driving workforce strategies and programs in a dynamic and evolving environment. Responsibilities include:
What you bring to the role:
- Establishment and maintenance of local programs, practices and communications contributing to an environment of high engagement levels and positive employee relations.
- Administration of performance management and compensation programs that properly address the needs of the Advanced Logistics Center environment while maintaining alignment with Ingram Micro’s overall HR strategy.
- Oversight of all recruiting activities, internal and external, to ensure that Ingram Micro is locally represented as a competitive employer of choice. This includes managing the relationships and setting performance expectations with temporary staffing providers.
- Supporting training and leadership development initiatives to address the needs of the workforce.
- Ensuring the ALC’s Compliance with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
- Administration of other HR services including employee benefits and wellness, payroll and HRIS
- 5-7 years work experience in human resources, HR Generalist experience in a distribution and/or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Strong English/Spanish bilingual written and verbal communication skills REQUIRED.
- Must be flexible and able to prioritize multiple projects respecting deadlines and advancing the business priorities with effectiveness and professionalism.
- Must be able to read, comprehend, and interpret complex regulations and laws, specifically California laws.
- Demonstrated skills in inter-personal diplomacy and problem resolution with the ability to effectively interface with both hourly and management level employees.
- Working knowledge of office automation and technology as it pertains to the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Ingram Micro associates are offered a variety of benefits ranging from:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Development
- Business Casual Dress
- A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- Open Door Policy
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K upon hire
- Company paid holidays
- Discount Programs
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
***H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for this position***
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.