Description About Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 40 acquisitions since 2012.
What you will do:
SAP ABAP Solution Design and Development for processes in Order To Cash, Procure to Pay, Supply Chain Execution, Record to Report, and SAP BRIM in an environment consisting of following systems: S4 1909, ECC 6, GTS, RPE, APO, MDG, FSCM, EAI. Integration leverages Seeburger and TIBCO.
- Partner with project teams to drive solution development to meet business needs
- Utilize extensive knowledge to provide solutions for complex business requirements across multiple application landscapes
- Designs, develops, implements, maintain and supports end-user systems
- Define application system requirements to solve complex business problems and then author new applications specifications of moderate to significant complexity and scope
- Manage/resolve incidents and enhancement requests for the assigned functional track
- Maintain and manage functional user groups to facilitate support and improvement discussions across all countries in the region
- Considered highly competent in field of work and thus requires little to no direction and can provide technical guidance to peers
What Talent do you bring?
- 8 + years of SAP ABAP Design and Development
- 8 + years of RICEFW: Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, Workflow
- 2+ years of HANA design and development
- 2+ years Techno-functional experience in SAP BRIM highly desired
- Experience with BRF+, CRM, SOM, Convergent Charging, Convergent Mediation, and CPQ
- Expertise with ABAP, OO ABAP, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms, Reports, Module Pool, BAPI, BADI, User Exit, Enhancements, ALE, workflows, IDOC processing, RFCs, Events, Output determination, Pricing Procedure routines
- Knowledge in various API integrations such as REST, SOAP, Odata & RFCs
- HANA CDS views, attribute views, procedures, AMDP, and ADBC experience
- HANA Native Views Attribute View, Analytic Views, Modelling and Procedures and HANA XS and Search experience
- Knowledge on how to consume HANA views in different tools
- Expertise in SAP CRM Technical, SOM (Subscription-Order-management), integration knowledge with SOM and CC, CI. Candidate should have good knowledge on Webservices (Rest & SOAP based)
- CRM component enhancement, CRM Events, Badi framework, Middleware, well versed with OOPs programming, BOL/GeniL programming
- Fiori Based coding, Provider Order management, FQEVENTS, Order distribution framework (ODI), IDOC extension, troubleshooting ODI
- Experience working on FIORI/Gateway
- Experience working on HANA Migration and S4 Simplification list
- Experience working in distributed architecture
Good to have:
- Techno-Functional experience in Hybris Billing/SOM/CC/CI
- S/4 Simplification list knowledge, HANA Migration experience
- Experience on working on FIORI/Gateway
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems desired
- Minimum 8 yrs in SAP ABAP Development and 2+ years in HANA
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.