Senior Security Engineer-IND
Chennai, TN, India
Job ID: 41227
We are looking for an experienced Senior Security Engineer to join our talented Security Engineering Team. This new team will be responsible for developing content and configuration for information security technology as well as implementing security controls throughout the organization. The Security Engineering Team will seek to automate processes and enrich data to be a force-multiplier for the organization.
- Work to create, leverage automation, continuously develop, and maintain a mature information security technology infrastructure.
- Be a resourceful part of an experienced team responsible for security operations and incident response.
- Research the latest security best practices and technologies, staying abreast of new threats and vulnerabilities and helping disseminate this information within the groups at the company.
- Develop content and configuration for various security tools.
- Ability to anticipate and respond to changing priorities and operate effectively in a dynamic, demand-based environment, requiring flexibility and responsiveness to client matters and needs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and tasks within an agile and dynamic operational environment.
- Collaborate and align closely with the Security Tools Administration team to create, test, and implement security controls and technology.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with scripting and development (Bash, Powershell, Python, etc)
- Strong integration and automation skills via REST APIs
- Experience in the security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols in pursuit of maximizing value from security technology.
- Hands-on experience implementing, managing, and monitoring security tools and technologies related to SOAR, SIEM, DLP, EDR, IAM, PAM, NAC, IDS/IPS, WAF, etc.
- Experience with cloud services.
- Familiarity with MITRE ATT&CK and methods to detect suspicious and malicious behavior
- Experience developing and implementing security controls and driving operational excellence
- Strong understanding of vulnerabilities, common attack vectors and has attacker mindset: ability to think about creative threats and attack vectors.
- Strong communication (i.e., written and verbal), presentation, teamwork skills and resourcefulness
- Preferred Certifications: GSEC, GMON, GCUX, GDSA, GCWN
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Work Experience: 5+ years; 3+ directly related to role
- Provide three current work references & pass a criminal background check
- Pass a proficiency exam related to the role