Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Position Summary: Responsible for the day-to-day operation of company facilities. Estimates labor/materials costs for construction repairs. Acts as liaison with outside vendors and suppliers.
- Reviews and estimates design costs, labor, materials, and other related costs in facility planning. Responsible for developing facilities plans. Works with external vendors as necessary.
- Ensures adherence to company facility standards. May develop criteria and performance specifications for facilities and equipment to meet unusual operating requirements and building and safety codes.
- Responsible for reviewing, enhancing, and suggesting improvements in the organization’s operational efficiency in regard to environmental conscientiousness.
- Researches and suggests improvements in facilities operational efficiencies to support the reduction of natural resource consumption.
- Perform general maintenance and repair duties including light carpentry, basic electrical, HVAC, grounds maintenance, and arranging furniture and partitions.
- Assist employees with internal moves. May work with specialized outside contractors. May have some formal training in one or more trades.
What you bring to the role:
- Manages experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in assignments.
- Sets goals and objectives for team members for achievement of operational results.
- Problems faced may be difficult to moderately complex.
- Influences others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices, and procedures.
- Manages a staff of professional and support associates. Makes day-to-day decisions for group/department.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Assignments are defined in terms of activities and objectives.
- Objectives for assigned area defined by upper management.
- Some latitude to make decisions to achieve defined goal.
- Will generally have assumed at least the Senior Professional level of experience before becoming a manager.
- Regularly applies expertise in day-to-day activities. May fill the role of a staff member in complex situations.
- Requires a four-year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 4 years of position specific experience and 2 years of supervisory experience or 4 years of leadership experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties.
- Ingram Micro associates are offered a variety of benefits ranging from:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Development
- Business Casual Dress
- A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- Open Door Policy
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K upon hire
- Company paid holidays
- Discount Programs
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
***H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for this position***
It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.