Program Manager - Cloud Portfolio Development
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 41668
Are you a self-starter program/project manager who can take over existing programs and take them to success while creating new and innovative programs from start to finish? Are you passionate about working with the latest software developers and finding that diamond in the rough and helping them get to the next level? If so, this role if for you.
Ingram Micro Cloud (IMC) is seeking a Cloud Portfolio Development associate who is ready to make a difference in the development and support of our various vendor programs. The successful individual will have the ability to develop and administer projects/programs, think creatively, and implement those ideas to usher vendors from discovery to success in our world-wide marketplaces. They will be a program and vendor evangelist throughout the process as they guide vendors through onboarding, technical and legal coordination, contract processing and preparation, KPI development and GTM support and tracking.
The Cloud Portfolio Development associate will oversee key projects and programs and work across a diverse team to facilitate the needs of their vendors as well as the team as a whole. Primary focuses include the overall vendor experience, creating programs to help vendors succeed, managing various vendor enablement projects, being a vendor advocate within IMC and providing excellent customer service.
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develops and manages projects and programs associated with vendor development and onboarding to various marketplaces.
- Works closely with partner organizations internally and externally to develop an implement various requirements for vendor programs.
- Creates and maintains internal and external web properties associated with vendor programs.
- Management of vendor onboarding activities including initial vetting, SKU creation and contract negotiations coordinating all communications and resolutions of issues between various internal departments and vendors.
- Maintain all documentation for assigned accounts and provide regular updates on status of vendors.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates vendor needs on an ongoing basis to ensure continuous improvement to vendor program.
- Bachelor’s degree, BS/BA preferred.
- 5 years project management experience (vendor support or customer service/industry experience a plus).
- Facilitation skills: Ability to facilitate meetings by utilizing effective presentation skills and be a liaison between internal/external teams and stakeholders.
- Presentation skills: Excellent written, analytical, and business development skills to balance strategic thinking and execution of tasks including the ability to crisply communicate and present at an executive level.
- Analytical skills: Detail-oriented with the ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding.
- Organizational skills: Ability to work with the vast array of information gathered and organize the details to easily consumable way to all key stakeholders.
- Interpersonal skills: Ability to work collaboratively across complex team structures.
- Time management skills: Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and consistently meet deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with PSA systems a plus
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.