Global Product Owner-IND
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 41452
Who are we ?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro India is the top IT Distribution company in India with nationwide presence at nearly 40+ locations. As a subsidiary of Ingram Micro worldwide we bring to India the best of business practices and our state-of-the-art information systems in worldwide distribution. We are committed to be the best wholesale provider of IT products and services in India providing real value to our customers and principals
What will you do?
Which Talent do you bring?
- Lead project design sessions with stakeholders to define requirements
- Utilize knowledge of SAP CI FICA to design solutions which meet business objectives
- Using your deep experience with BRIM and CI/FICA, integration with SAP FICO, SD, Tax bolt-ons and other third party tools, provide solutions to meet business goals
- Detailed, hands-on experience in configuring all aspects of CI FICA including Payment Cards, Prepaid and Postpaid scenarios, account determination, refunds, BIT and CIT configuration, Credit/Collections Management, Correspondence, COPA
- Strong understanding of RAR and BRF+ is desired
- Drive the development and completion of solution documents, create functional design documents, Configuration rational documents, test scripts and test plans
- Define data conversion objects, provide guidance on data mapping
- Review and understand all existing processes as configured in the SAP CI FI-CA module, including client specific enhancements and customizations
- Partner with business owners to identify opportunities for improvement and offer up appropriate solutions
- Support and in some cases drive all aspects of the project lifecycle from requirements, design, integration testing, data conversions, role definition/assignment, and deployment
- Create documentation as needed in order to transition knowledge to end users and support staff
- Provide go-live project support and facilitate knowledge transition
- Expand SAP and related business process knowledge through participation in related user groups
- 8+ years of SAP experience and 5+ years of SAP CI FICA experience with at least 3 E2E Global Deployment in FICA. CMA, CPA or MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in the SAP CI/ FICA module, including configuration experience and integrating CC (or similar rating and charging engine) with CI/ FICA module
- At-least 3 full lifecycle implementations of BRIM Billing Solution
Responsible for all requirement gathering, configuration, documentation, and testing of the billing/invoicing work stream. Configuration activities included all FICA billing and
What is in it for you?
You will get a wonderful opportunity to work with a team who believes in learning new skills, sharing ideas & driving results collaboratively.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We care for you and assure a psychologically safer environment, by giving greater value to overall wellbeing through our exclusive Employee Assistance Program