Business Development Mngr II-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 40139
Who are we ?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Company: Ingram Micro India Pvt Ltd
Business development Cloud (Cloud IaaS)
Key Job Functions/ Key Responsibilities
- Managing Partner in the assigned territory for IaaS sales
- Achieving weekly/monthly/quarterly & annual targets assigned
- Owning Business development activities in the region to influence, partners /other sales channels for maximum productivity
- Maintain and develop effective relationships with all relevant partners for the IaaS product line at the founder/owner level
- Plan and implement varied activities for generating adequate funnel for the assigned product line (IaaS)
- Updating and reporting on all required data though appropriate systems (funnel/closures etc)
- Appointing and onboarding new Partners for Cloud business of Ingram Micro
- Candidate should have working knowledge of IaaS services and business applications.
- Candidate should possess capabilities to define market segments, identify business opportunities, device and plan marketing programs to reach those market segments, generate sales opportunities in the identified segments for IaaS Products and Services.
- Candidate should be capable to impart periodic trainings to partner and sales teams
- Candidate should engage with various internal teams (Product, business Development, Account Management) to ensure effective collaboration and cross leverage of the complementing products/services.
- Good interpersonal skills in-order to manage vendor / channel partner relationships.
- Results orientated, motivated by success, and achievement and ability to multi-task.
- Strong presenter with effective negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be an enthusiastic team player with an innovative approach.
- Accountable for the work you produce.
- Able to work under pressure and be prepared to work in a fast moving and aggressive environment where key objectives need to be met on pre-agreed timescales.
- Self-motivated and able to influence varied stakeholders in the business cycle
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineer) Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or IT would be ideal.
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience (in cloud/infrastructure sales)
- Partner management for ICT products for > 4 years in the respective geography
- Relevant Certification on cloud Solutions through Azure/AWS or others .
- Sales & Business Development
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents.