Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 41718
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.Please note: H1B sponsorship is not available for this role.If you are looking for a large, stable, and dynamic company that is growing, and is an industry leader in technology distribution, then this job is for you! With our recent tremendous growth, we are adding new positions across the U.S. Come join the Ingram Micro family!
Support new business development and sales process by providing compelling supply chain solutions that address our prospective and current client needs. Collaborate with internal and external partners to identify business needs and implement best in class distribution and fulfillment solutions. These initiatives will lower cost, improve service, and enhance operational effectiveness. The successful candidate will possess strong technical skills combined with demonstrated interpersonal and teamwork skills distribution and fulfillment solutions development. The candidate must have strong knowledge of proven fulfillment solutions and next generation order fulfillment technologies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Collects data and performs statistical analysis
- Collaborates with partners to identify and assess areas for optimization
- Delivers key insights and thoughtful recommendations to improve customer performance
- Design fulfillment and layouts aligned to customer needs
- Identifies best fit fulfillment solutions for our clients
- Estimate labor, capital, and startup expenses
- Develop custom presentations and demonstrations
- Ensure profitability and cost competitiveness of solution recommendations
- Assists in total sales cycle from design to execution
- Experience in omni-channel fulfillment, with focus on e-commerce fulfillment solutions
- Strong knowledge of fulfillment processes and material handling solutions
- Strong data analysis and costing skills
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple high-visibility projects through completion
- Self-starting and motivated to solve customer problems and assist all business units to achieve growth and success
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills appropriate to both technical and management users
- AutoCAD and Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office applications
- Demonstrated data manipulation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Strong communications skills.
- Experience preparing and presenting oral and written presentations to management and clients
- 4 year degree in engineering
- 5 years of industrial engineering experience in a distribution or warehouse environment
- Experience with process optimization projects
- Proven success with distribution, 3PL, or ecommerce projects
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.