This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 41719
CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.
In this global role, you will own the entire acquisition strategy and performance monitoring across paid channels and nurturing sequences.
· Act as an integrated-campaign strategist for end-to-end execution of data-driven campaigns for B2B demand and brand performance.
· Define KPIs, create metrics reports and dashboards to monitor and drive marketing performance.
· Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content, including tactical offerings such as white papers, blog articles, ads, and other assets.
· Design and optimize account-based and marketing automation nurture sequences by campaign, customer segment, and other requirements.
· Monitor performance reports to ensure channel-level pacing relative to budgets and targets.
· Develop a strong framework for fast, recurring, and iterative testing, including audience segmentation, channels, creative/copy and landing pages to maximize full-funnel performance.
· Develop and foster strong relationships with media partners and digital agencies, and act as a direct interface with various paid marketing vendors (platforms, partners, tools).
· Monitor the latest trends in digital media, including advertising formats, channels, and emerging technologies in order to improve campaign performance.
What you bring to the role:
· 5+ years of B2B, digital marketing and AdTech experience. eCommerce or Channel experience would be an advantage.
· Hands-on experience in creating, managing, and scaling paid search and cross-channel integrated campaigns simultaneously.
· Experience with account-based prospecting, marketing automation and full funnel management.
· Perfect knowledge of B2B marketing techniques (Datamining, Scoring, and Leads Nurturing)
· Knowledge of CRM and Marketing Automation tools (Salesforce, Pardot, Eloqua).
· Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to business objectives.
· Excellent writing and verbal communication and presentation skills.