Regional Sales Manager III-IND
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 41580
Who are we ?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
This is a single-contributor sales role in Ingram SI organization. You will execute on the vision and direction of our India GTM strategy. Establish impactful relationships with customer, OEMs, partners and internal stakeholders.
- This role involves positioning and promoting a strong value proposition for SI solutions across Enterprise customers.
- Develop and execute sales strategy and tactics that maximize opportunity within the customer environment.
- This position is responsible for accurate forecasting and managing health of business by delivering on all business parameters
- You are required to maintain a high growth rate while demonstrating strong pipeline, forecasting, and sales assessment.
- Developing next generation sales support and delivery models for customers.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience of working in direct sales.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in selling to the Enterprise segment.
- Ability to bring in strong customer relationships is key.
- A reasonable stint in an SI organization will be preferred.
- Industry or vertical specialization will be preferred.
- Knowledge of market trends and strong connects across OEMs and partners.
- Graduation with an MBA degree or Engineer+MBA or Engineering degree.
KEY CAPABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES:
What's in it for you?
- Energetic and charismatic sales leadership skills that can motivate both an internal and external sales team to meet business objectives and strategic goals.
- The ideal candidate possesses strategic business and technical knowledge, and can succeed in a demanding and rewarding sales environment
- Knowledge of strategic account planning and account management, account development and sales will be key.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent Customer relationship with a strong knack of navigating and extracting value out of a cross-matrix organization.
- Deep knowledge of Enterprise segment, understanding of trends and the impact of technology on these trends.
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family. Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents.