Reports & BI Co-Ordinator, £24,000.00per annum
This job posting is no longer active.
Norwich, NFK, United Kingdom
Job ID: 41755
- Responsible for the creation management and ongoing supply of the BI, insight and reporting requirements.
- Provide a full reporting suite of reports in Tableau as required by customers.
- To produce internal reports as required by Senior Management.
- Maintain clear, orderly files for all reports generated and sent out.
- To ensure compliance with internal and external KPI’s as appropriate.
- To interact with customer via email and telephone and respond to any queries promptly and efficiently
- PRINCIPAL TASKS OF JOB:
- Responsible for setting up reports on Tableau
- Maintaining a Master Reports Matrix for all customer reports designed and available
- Support and assist all colleagues as and when required, especially during holiday and sickness periods.
- To interact with customers on daily basis via email and telephone.
- To ensure a fast response to ad hoc requests
- To take day to day ownership of collecting/understanding and reporting daily issues resulting in delays
- Skills & Abilities
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- PC Literature (Intermediate/Advanced Excel)
- God working knowledge of Tableau (or another BI Suite) is essential
- Service Industry, Service repair, production, engineering or manufacturing experience, Retail experience.
- Experience of collating and analyzing data.