Specialty Account Executive - Auto ID/Data Capture
Indianapolis, IN, United States
Job ID: 40423
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro is seeking a Specialty Account Executive that will cover a central territory. While this role has capabilities to sell all of our offerings the primary focus will be Auto ID & Data Capture. We are looking for someone with account/territory management experience that includes selling these technologies into retail (IOT into retail, warehousing, logistics, transportation, healthcare, or any industries where Auto ID/Data Capture technology is used.
- Serves as the business unit expert that creates and executes strategic plans that enhance reseller’s go- to – market growth initiatives and strategies
- Generates revenues, drives profits, recommend programs, services and products that are business unit specific
- Identifies, develops, and closes new sales opportunities & creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers
- Utilize understanding of sales cycle to drive results in efforts to grow this business
- Travel – 50%
What you bring to the role:
- Four-year college or additional relevant experience in related field
- Minimum 6 years of functional experience with a minimum of 3 specific experience to this role (Auto ID, Data Capture)
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding quotas/sale goals
- Able to work independently and manage time in a field base role while achieving strong results
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Excel, Word, PP, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- Driven to get results and achieve goals
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.