Assistant Manager Tax-IND
Job ID: 41672
Who are we ?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Experience: 2 -3 years
- Preparation of Data for GST Return Filing and Audit
- Coordination with Internal/External team for review of the data
- Checking of compliance of GST Act/Rule before submission of the data
GST Accounting and Reporting
- Timely posting of GST JVs and preparation of Monthly Tax Schedules
- Ensure reconciliation of Tax GL Vs. Return filing
VAT and Service Tax Litigation
- Assist in VAT litigation of Gujarat, MP, Goa, Chhattisgarh
- Assist in Service Tax litigation
GST Litigation and Assessment
What's in it for you?
- Draft Reply to Inquiry/Notices from GST Authorities
- Draft Representation for Issues/Opinion with GST Authority
- Assist regional team in collating GST Data and review of data before submissions
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family. Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents