Inside Sales Acronis
Job ID: 40739
The Inside Sales is reponsible for turnover and margin over realized sales on a predefined prospect / client portfolio. The position acts as a Single Point of Contact for a portfolio of customers, and closely collaborates with internal colleagues in Business Management, Purchasing, Finance and Marketing.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Inbound & Outbound calling; execute x calls a day to (potential/inactive) clients, take inboud calls of existing clients, assess client needs and business opportunities.
- Opportunity management; follows-up on sales calls, validate and follow-up on offers and client requests untill offer is closed, take ownership of the sale.
- Offering; develop offers based on client needs, in collaboration with Business Management, Purchasing and Finance.
- Order follow-up; proactively inform clients on the status of their order, delivery times, availability, etc. by using SAP.
- CRM data; register acquired sales information / data in CRM (business opportunities, follow-ups, useful client information), information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Product knowledge; keeps knowledge up-to-date though at a general level (generalist rather than specialist).
Face-to-face client contact; participates in Ingram Micro events, and by Ingram Micro organized product- / vendor trainings.
- Targets on turnover and margin.
- New business; x amount of calls per day.
- Is familiar with internal processes relevant to the department / unit, knows the consequenses in case a process fails.
- Knows how and where to find relevant product information (Sharepoint / colleagues).
- Is able to validate orders, knows client numbers, and where to find the required information.
- Takes ownership over sales activities on his own client portfolio.
- SAP knowledge at junior sales level; e.g. knowledge of t-codes).
- CRM; 100% completeness of client profiles.