Customer Support Rep (Fraud Mitigation)
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 34454
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.Summary:
How do you stand out?:
- Review new account applications to ensure that all required information is received AND perform fraud mitigation procedures.
- Access multiple sources of data to analyze and weigh information resulting in an informed and educated decision.
- Ability to work closely with internal and external customers while providing the best possible experience.
- Ability to prioritize in a high volume and fast paced environment.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas effectively.
- Excellent customer service and organizations skills required.
Excellent communication skills
Comfortable making outbound calls to customers and engaging with them
- Mitigate new applicant fraud
- Manage high volume applications
- Follow processes closely
- Must be detailed oriented and ability to focus on inconsistencies
- Engage with applicants via phone
- Problem solve
High School Diploma or equivalent, 2 year degree preferred.
3 years of general experience or 2 years functional experience.
- Must have minimum 5 years professional experience including 2 years customer engagement experience
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.