Service Delivery Manager
Northwich, Cheshire, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Job ID: 41871
Service Delivery Manager
Comms-care is looking for an enthusiastic and forward-thinking individual to join our growing Service Delivery team supporting and maximising the customer experience within our partners.
You will be responsible for building long-term relationships across a number of Partners; adding value to the delivery of their existing services and working with the Sales team to identify new service opportunities.
You will have good commercial and IT services knowledge and will ideally have worked in the IT services industry in a customer facing capacity previously.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
23 days holiday, exclusive of bank holidays, increasing with service
Contributory pension scheme along with health care plans
Location: Office-based (CW9 7UA) or Home-based
With travel to customer sites across the UK
Comms-care is a leading channel-only provider of IT support and service solutions. We assist over 850 channel partners and support over 30,000 active service contracts. Comms-care has extensive in-house technical resource, and its 15+ years of channel experience coupled with a customer care philosophy of "go-the-extra-mile" results in reduced costs, improved service and greater operational efficiency across our reseller partners’ end-user customers' businesses.
What you will be doing?
- Primary contact for identified customers in relation to service and performance of service
- Building long-term strategic relationships with identified partners and working collaboratively with stakeholders to deliver their business outcomes
- Ensuring that services are delivered to meet agreed SLAs and KPIs and putting service improvements in place to address any concerns
- Engaging in regular service review meetings with partners to review targets, obtain feedback, follow-up actions, and proactively manage existing and future services
- Proactively address partner feedback and escalations and manage resolutions to a timely completion to ensure the customer experience
- Understand the Customer’s needs and be able to match these to the service portfolio to introduce services to meet the opportunities
- Support and work with the Service Design function to build services that meet your customer’s expectations
- Work within the Service Delivery team and wider organisation to define strategies, policies, and processes to put customer experience first
- Be accountable, and advocate for your customer’s needs within Comms-care.
What we are looking for:
- Able to demonstrate a genuine interest and ability in building relationships with customers
- Excellent presentation skills, both remotely and face to face
- Strong skills in the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to proactively identify and manage service improvements
- Solid organisational and time management skills
- Be professional and approachable
- Confident in sharing ideas, with the ability to diligently listen and document those of others
- A team player with excellent initiative and problem-solving skills
Other skills that will help you in the role
- Experience of working within an IT services organisation
- Knowledge or experience of ITIL
Make an application to join the team
Our team is as much about our people as it is our customers and business partners. We want associates with a strong desire to succeed. We offer a competitive base and benefits package.