IT Full Stack Developer
Job ID: 41914
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates. Position Summary:
This role is responsible for development and provide technical support for local business applications, most of them based on Web platform, this role holds responsibility for providing new software development, enhancement, or support for all business units in Ingram Micro such as Commerce & Lifecycle Services, Technology Solutions and Cloud.
The scope of this role includes system analysis, understand software design and development, as well as interaction with business areas for issues understanding.
Working based on software development methodology (waterfall or agile) is required for execute the tasks assigned.
The Full Stack Developer will also work as IS Business Analyst understand the business process and operation is under scope of this position.
Function and Responsibilities
- Understand technical design
- Share development methods among other developers
- Build software based on technical design and software methodology
- Execute unit, cycle testing and active participation on integration and user acceptance testing
- Ensure delivery or deploy an excellent product, either a routine or application
- Platforms in scope: Web, Mobile, SQL database, On Prime, Web Services, SaaS
- adoption of reusable technology assets to improve efficiency.
- Understand business requirements and pain points to bringing up to application impact
- Ensure unit, cycle, integration, regression testing is executed based on business requirement.
- All development changes, execution including testing should be documented properly
- Provide technical support for level 2, based on systems already built, 90% are in Web platform
- Provide technical support level 2 for SAP, on-call troubleshooting, escalate incidents
- Escalate properly issues with a high grade or complexity, working with IS Business System Architect or a global team
Maintain a common documentation and tracking for issues informed.
Required skills & experience:
- 5-7+ years’ work experience in diverse IT technical and development industry
- Software Technical degree in Computer Science, advanced degree in Computer Science or Engineering is desirable
- Proven experience and understanding of Software development principles, methodology (DevOps, Scrum)
- Experience with various technology platforms in embedded devices e.g. Mobile, Web, Cloud, SAP,
- Expert technical skills in:
- Strong knowledge on developing languages - .Net, Java, JSON, C++, C#, Visual Studio
- Desirable knowledge on developing languages – ASP, Python, Php
- Knowledge on integration languages (XML, EDI, RES, SOAP, API, JSON)
- Operating system on Microsoft Windows mainly, IO, Android
- Database knowledge on Microsoft SQL 2016, 2019
- SDLC standards
- Scrum Agile standards
- Azure DevOps
- Communication – Ability to effectively communicate with corporate and collaborate (tech and non-tech teams), successful track records of effective vendor management. English orally and writing highly desirable.
- Solution orientated - Develops creative, workable solutions to complex issues. Demonstrates agility and resourcefulness in identifying creative and practical solutions.
- Collaborative - Good at collaborating with business specialists, designers, and developers to envision and iterate concepts. You must also appreciate ambiguity and value creative conflict in support of strong design and outcomes.
- Plan and Improve – Understanding of business drivers and all software/platform requirements, documentation understating and frameworks, project management methodologies.
- Action Orientated - Enjoys working hard – responsive and flexible. Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritizing tasks and deliverables, and managing expectations accordingly.
- Solves Problems - Uses rigorous logic & methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Capability to work with people in different time zones