This job posting is no longer active.
Chennai, TN, India
Job ID: 41544
Who are we ?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Handling the Credit Evaluation, Recommendations & Decision making for the assigned regions. It also covers order releases, Banking, Cash application, FIT Reco, Interest calculation, Customer Master creation, Coordination for TDS Certificates, & balance confirmations, Customer account reconciliations, Coordination with Banks, Branches, Credit Team and HO
Actively manage from Centralized Locations the credit management of selected Regions/branches for
1) Credit Evaluation & Decision making for the assigned customers / regions
2) Compliance Requirements Ensure compliance requirements are met timely with respect to receipt of Balance Confirmations of Customers AR balances, TDS certificates, Interest charging and collection of the same for Delayed payments for assigned customers
3) MIS reports sharing with the region/branches at stated frequency
4) Financial analysis ensure analysis are done using CSM, Credit Portal and other techniques to derive at the credit limits for quick decision making
5) Controls & Hygiene’s Ensure proper cash application & timely purging, decisions regarding Dunning letter, Legal initiation, ensure to prepare legal file, Customer reconciliations, ensure accounts statement, CN / DN are regularly sent on mail
6) Banking & Cash Application Activities thru the Cheque Processing Portal for all Key Customers of the region/branch
7) Customer Order release from Credit hold based on approvals from Regional Credit manager
8)Escalations points for any conflict between the Branch Sales & Credit team and the Centralized back office credit team Supporting the credit activities of the Region / Branch.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents