E-commerce Listing Specialist - Pine Brook, NJ
Pine Brook, NJ, United States
Job ID: 42002
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day
with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue,
we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries
and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. **Hourly position with guaranteed commission paid quarterly**COMPANY PERKS:
- Competitive commission package
- Medical insurance available the first week of employment
- Employee discounts to the best brand name information technology products!
- Research Ingram Micro's IT products inside of the warehouse and create eBay listings, selling the products online.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested.
- Has thorough knowledge of company products, systems and services.
- May direct customers to website or other company resources for information.
- Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
- Provides assistance and training to lower level employees.
- High School Diploma
- 3 years of warehouse, listing or customer support experience
- eBay listing experience and or IT experience
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.