Senior Manager, Business Intelligence (Celonis)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 42017
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
- Responsible for the development and execution of procedures for extracting data from big data platforms in a manner coincident with meaningful results.
- Develops and enhances complex algorithms and uses knowledge of complex mathematical and statistical methods to analyze and interpret results.
- Conducts research and explorative analyses to uncover potentially useful data trends which will provide strategic insight into business solutions. Runs simulations and 'what if' analyses keeping in mind the intricacies of big data platforms and their specific run time and capacity planning requirements.
- Has extensive knowledge of CELONIS.
What you bring to the role:
- Manages large team which would typically consists of both experienced professionals and supervisors/managers.
- Focus on policy and strategy implementation of operational plans. Problems faced may be difficult to moderately complex.
- Influences other outside of own job area regarding policies, process and procedures.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Provide input in defining operation plans and strategies. Provides input into strategic decisions that impact functional area.
- Manages subordinate professional staff, may manage lower level associates through Supervisor/Manager.
- Works toward objectives established by upper levels of management.
- Will recommend and implement departmental specific procedures. Assignments are defined in terms of objectives.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect functional area of responsibility.
- Objectives for assigned area defined by upper management. Latitude to make decisions to achieve goals.
- Assists executives in defining operational plans and strategies.
- Managers at this level may become involved in day-to-day activities where their acquired expertise and knowledge provide direction to subordinates. Uses interpersonal skills to influence customers, suppliers and other comparable level managers.
A four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum of a 4 year degree and 10 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience. Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience preferably managing through subordinate managers. Mastery over subject area, ability to make significant contributions to the company *This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.