Consultant, Business Intelligence - CELONIS (Sr. Analyst)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 42019
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
- Responsible for the development and execution of procedures for extracting data from big data platforms in a manner coincident with meaningful results.
- Develops and enhances complex algorithms and uses knowledge of complex mathematical and statistical methods to analyze and interpret results.
- Conducts research and explorative analyses to uncover potentially useful data trends which will provide strategic insight into business solutions. Runs simulations and 'what if' analyses keeping in mind the intricacies of big data platforms and their specific run time and capacity planning requirements.
- Has extensive knowledge of CELONIS
What you bring to the role:
- Recognized subject matter expert with specialized knowledge in the function.
- Manages large projects or processes. Limited oversight from manager. Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower level professionals. Problems faced are difficult and often complex. Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of advanced complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge. May be the in-house expert on specific technologies or within the job function area.
- Complete understanding and wide application of advanced technical principles, theories and concepts in a specialized field.
- Possess broad knowledge of professional field and other related functions. Goals are provided to the incumbent in form of desired results.
- Determines and develops approach to solve functional area related issues. Possess the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties
- Four year college degree
- Minimum 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience.